Notice of Recording
00:41Please note that this meeting is recorded and broadcast on Xfinity Channel 8 or high-definition Channel 1072. In accordance with MGL Chapter 30A §20, I must inquire whether anyone is taping this meeting and to please make their presence known. Acting under the provisions of the Code of the Town of Barnstable, ss 112-1 through 112-7, the Historical Commission will hold a Public Hearing on the following applications. The following Applications have been determined significant and were referred to a Public Hearing.
Call to Order
02:21Roll Call: Nancy Shoemaker – Vice Chair, Marilyn Fifield – Clerk, George Jessop, AIA, Cheryl Powell, Jack Kay, Barbara Debiase, Robert Frazee
Moment of Silence
02:53Continued Applications
07:511180 Cotuit Holdings LLC– 1180 Main Street, Cotuit, Map 033, Parcel 033, Built 1853, Contributing Structure within the Cotuit Historic District
08:02Partial Demolition: Removal of the existing front stone driveway pillars.
Applications
10:18Mattes, John & Shelly, 106 Wianno Ave, Osterville, Map 141, Parcel 005, Built 1900
10:21Partial Demolition: Remove portions of roof for new gable dormer. Remove portions of rear wall for a door and windows.
Andersen, Denise M TR- 77 Parker Road, Osterville, Map 117, Parcel 135, Built 1872, Inventoried
24:35Partial Demolition: Demolish existing kitchen wing, existing rear elevation chimneys, and portions of the rear wall for new door openings and new areaway to basement. Construct wood frame addition with covered porch and attached garage. Rebuild existing covered porch to match existing. Re-use any good wood. Relocate existing garage on site.
Khozozian, Mark- 649 Scudder Avenue, Hyannis, Map 287, Parcel 050, Built 1908
01:03:50Partial Demolition: Demolish the existing sunroom, two story addition on the left side, multiple additions on the rear, existing chimneys, and lift original circa 1850 structure to excavate for new foundation. Front, right, left, and rear elevation changes to include additions and updates to windows, doors, trim, siding, and repair of any rotted materials.
REVISIT: 1180 Cotuit Holdings LLC– 1180 Main Street, Cotuit, Map 033, Parcel 033, Built 1853, Contributing Structure within the Cotuit Historic District
01:34:27Partial Demolition: Removal of the existing front stone driveway pillars.
Trayser Artifacts Update
01:41:54Chair Election Discussion
01:49:48In Person vs. Remote Meeting Discussion
01:59:35Community Preservation Committee Update
02:01:43Discussion of Upcoming Historical Events Open to the Public
02:01:58Matters Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair
02:03:01Approval of Minutes
02:03:15Matters Not Reasonably Anticipated by the Chair (Continued)
02:03:20Adjournment
02:17:01