Dacey, Brian, 20 Grand Island Drive, Osterville, Map 072, Parcel 014/000, built 1920 Full demolition of the single family structure and all out buildings
Terry L. Simpson Trustee of the Blumist Trust, 531 South Main Street, Centerville, Map 206, Parcel 069/000, built 1850 Partial Demolition and alterations to all four elevations
Zola, John, 91 Route 149, Marstons Mills, Map 077, Parcel 008/000, Nathaniel Hinckley House, built 1774, Inventoried Partial Demolition of the windows, doors, and removal of a wall segment on the right side for attachment.
Berkey, Scott A. & Patricia A., 759 Main Street, Cotuit, Map 036, Parcel 036/006, Capt. John Handy House/ Charles Brooks House, built 1863, Inventoried. Partial Demolition of a portion of the rear gable roof.
- Update – Historical Commission Regulations Sub-Committee - Update – Community Preservation Committee - Historic events open to the public