Vote to accept Minutes: 1. Vote to accept minutes of the December 30, 2020 hearing.
2. Directive No. 3, Temporary policy change on alcohol fees and inactive licenses due to covid-19.
3. Per the Licensing Authority’s request: An update from the following businesses regarding delayed renewal fees due to Covid-19 challenges. Karibbean Lounge LLC d/b/a Karibbean Lounge, 662 Main Street, Hyannis Davester LLC d/b/a Embargo, 453 Main Street, Hyannis
1. APPLICATION FOR AMENDMENT OF STOCK OR OWNERSHIP INTEREST ON AN ANNUAL WINE AND MALT RETAIL PACKAGE STORE Application of Cost Plus of Massachusetts LLC, Julie Donaldson, manager, d/b/a Cost Plus World Market, 621 Iyannough Road, Hyannis for an amendment of stock or ownership interest. Bed Bath and Beyond Inc. is the 100% interest holder of Cost Plus Inc. Cost Plus World Market, LLC is to purchase all of the outstanding equity interests in Cost Plus, Inc. which is the sole member of Cost Plus of Massachusetts LLC.
2. APPLICATION FOR A NEW ANNUAL COMMON VICTUALLER LICENSE Application of Morrison Management Specialists, Inc., Cape Cod Hospital, 27 Park Street, Hyannis, William O’Brien, Manager, for a new Annual Common Victualler license. Hours of operation will be: 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM, daily.
3. APPLICATION FOR A NEW ANNUAL COMMON VICTUALLER LICENSE Application of Global Montello Group Corp., d/b/a D’Angelo #767, 2145 Iyannough Road, West Barnstable, Steve Giordano, Manager, for a new Annual Common Victualler license. Hours of operation will be: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, daily.
4. APPLICATION FOR A NEW ANNUAL COMMON VICTUALLER LICENSE WITH LIVE AND NON-LIVE ENTERTAINMENT LICENSES Application of Great Awakening Coffee House Inc., d/b/a Great Awakening Coffee House, 20 Independence Drive, Hyannis, Victoria Dawe and Andrew Taylor, Managers, for a new Annual Common Victualler license. Hours of operation will be, 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Monday-Saturday and 1:00 PM-9:00 PM, Sunday. Seating is for 19 interior seats. Non-Live Entertainment is for recorded music and 1 TV. Non-Live entertainment hours are 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM, Monday-Saturday and 1:00 PM-9:00 PM, Sunday. Live Entertainment is for amplified live music with a maximum of four performers/pieces. Live entertainment hours are Friday-Saturday, 5:00PM-9:00PM
1. SHOW CAUSE HEARING: The Barnstable Licensing Authority will hold a Show Cause Hearing relative to the Lodging House License for the Sea Beach Inn Co. d/b/a Sea Beach Inn, 388 Sea Street, Hyannis, Catherine Darling, Manager, for the following violations of the Town of Barnstable Rules and Regulations: Section 501-9 Physical Premises (subsection b), 501-11 Environs of Licensed Premises (subsection f) and 501-14 Other Causes for Revocation, Suspension and Modification of the Town of Barnstable Rules and Regulations (subsection b).***Continued from 8/17/2020 hearing*** Continued from 12/30/2020
Licensing Division Updates: 1. Licensing Department updates 2. Police Department updates