1. Vote to accept minutes of the 03/04/19 meeting
CONSENT AGENDA March 18, 2019 Renewals: 1. Application for (12) One Day Wine and Malt Licenses: Application of Andrea McArthur on behalf of Puritan Cape Cod for 12 One Day Wine and Malt Licenses. All events (see attached listing) will take place at Puritan Cape Cod, 408 Main St., Hyannis from 5:00PM to 8:00PM with1 exception on June 8 from 12-6. 2. Application for a One Day Malt Only License: Application of W Patrick Lentell on behalf of SEMC Sports for a One Day Malt only License for the Annual Cotuit Firecracker 5K. The event is to take place on July 11, 2019 at Lowell Park Woodlands, 10 Lowell Ave, Cotuit beginning at 6:00 PM. 3. Application for (22) One Day Entertainment Licenses: Application of Jenn Dashnaw on behalf of the Cape Symphony for (22) One day Entertainment License (see attached schedule) for the 2019-2020 Concert Schedule. All performances will take place at the Barnstable High School Performing Arts Center, 744 West Main Street, Hyannis. Concert times range from beginning at 3:00PM. 4. Application for a One Day Entertainment and All Alcohol Licenses: Application of Ashley Calise on behalf of the Cape Cod Synagogue for a One Day Entertainment and All Alcohol License for the Purim Shpiel and Deli Dance. The event is to be held at the Cape Cod Synagogue, 145 Winter Street, Hyannis on March 23, 2019 for 5PM to 8PM. Town of Barnstable Licensing Authority 200 Main Street Hyannis, MA 02601 www.town.barnstable.ma.us Telephone: (508) 862-4674 Fax: (508) 778-2412 5 Junk Dealer Licenses: 1. 327-006-001 Regalia Jewelers, 342 Main St., Hyannis 2. 293-022 Cape Cod Recycles, 142 Corporation St., Hyannis 3. 336-053 Sweet Pea’s Nest, 4083 Main Street, Cummaquid Seasonal All Alcohol Common Victualler with Entertainment Licenses: 1. 116-013 Chart Room, 330A West Bay Road, Osterville 2. 309-225 Fresh Ketch, 462 Main Street, Hyannis Seasonal All Alcohol Club License: 1. 020-097 Cotuit Highground, 31 Crocker’s Neck Rd., Cotuit Seasonal All Alcohol Club License with Entertainment: 1. 326-050 Baxter’s Fish N’ Chips, 177 Pleasant St., Hyannis 2. 326-066 Spanky’s Clamshack, 138 Ocean St., Hyannis
1. Application for an Alteration of Premises on an All Alcohol Common Victualler License: Application of Island Café and Grill LLC d/b/a Island Café and Grill, 251 Iyannough Rd Road, Hyannis, Erica Donna Sterling, Manager for an Alteration of Premises description of the existing premises. Alteration of premise is for outdoor seating. New Description: 251 Iyannough Road, Hyannis; including one story wooden structure containing a restaurant with counter with 8 seats, kitchen, tables with 32 chairs, one handicap bathroom, one regular bathroom. There are 2 means of ingress and egress. Outdoor patio with three tables totaling 12 seats. Total seats are 52, 40 interior and 12 exterior. All changes approved by the Building Commissioner on 2/11/19.
2. Application to Amend Non-Live Entertainment and Mini Golf Licenses: Application of Partee Freeze Inc. d/b/a/ Lightning Falls Mini Golf, 455 W Main St., Hyannis, for amendments to an existing Mini Golf and Non-Live Entertainment Licenses. Amendment is to change from individual ownership; Steven Fedele d/b/a Lightning Falls Mini Golf to Corporate ownership; Partee Freeze Inc. d/b/a Lightning Falls Mini Golf.
3. Application for a Change of Hours on an Annual Malt Only Farmer Brewery Pouring License: Application of Barnstable Brewing LLC. d/b/a Barnstable Brewing, 485 West Main Street., Hyannis, Peter M Connor, manager, to amend their existing Farmer Brewery Pouring License. Amendment request is for a change of hours from current 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM to 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM for regular business hours; special events until 10:00PM. The current pouring restriction of prior to 4:00 PM while school is in session still remains in place. The maximum number of special events will be 25 per year per Special permit No. 2018-061.
4. Application for a New Annual Common Victualler License: Application Aaria Hospitality LLC. d/b/a Heritage House Hotel, 259 Main Street., Hyannis, Dhaval Prajapati, Manager, for a new Annual Common Victualler license. Hours of operation will be daily for hotel guests. Seating is for a maximum of 133 seats approved by the Building Commissioner on 1-30-19.****Postponed from 3/4/19****
5. Application for a New Annual All Alcohol Common Victualler License and New Non-Live Entertainment License: Application of Blue Moon at 430 Main Street, Inc., d/b/a Blue Moon, 430 Main Street, Hyannis, MA, Aubrey Foster, Manager, for a new All Alcohol Common Victualler License and a new Non-Live Entertainment License. Premise Description: Building is at street level, consisting of front and rear entrance and exit, interior seating (38 seats), bar seating (6 seats) and patio seating (24 seats) for a total seating capacity of 68 seats. 4 bathrooms (2 staff, 2 customer), basement storage, kitchen area, wash area and total square feet of 1800. Hours of operation are 10:00 AM to 1:00 AM daily. Non-Live entertainment includes: recorded music below conversation level and 2 T.V.’s. Non-Live hours are 10:00 AM to 12:45 AM. ****Continued to 4/08/19****